07 July 2010

End of June, Now July

Well, I missed Karate Kid and The A-Team this past month. Really, for no reason. I had a busy month, but no reason that I shouldn't have found time to see them. I did, however, go see Jonah Hex, and you can tell from my review, it was terrible. Toy Story 3 leads for best movie of the year, so far. I have already seen Despicable Me and Knight and Day this month, but that is only the start. For the rest of the month, I plan to see Predators, Inception, Salt and possibly The Sorcerer's Apprentice. I will be seeing The Girl Who Played with Fire with the book club members. Also on the Indie circuit, I hope to see Winter's Bone and Cyrus. Again, check back and see what I find time to watch.

As a side note, I am pondering adding movies that I catch on DVD. Thoughts?

No comments: